f

Friday, September 11, 2015

The Winner of the Portside Travel Set Pattern

Happy Friday Everyone!! We have a rainy start to our day here in Chicago. Although it's gray and overcast, it's a wonderful start to the day :) It's always a good day when I get to give something away!
Of course, today is the day that I announce the winner of the Portside Travel Set Pattern from Grainline Studio.
Before I announce the winner, I just quickly want to show you how I draw names. I really do my best to make it as fair of a draw as I possibly can.
First, I write all the entries out on a pad of paper.
I then cut the names into strips.
The strips are put in a bag and I shake them up really well. Take note that I can't see through the bag. 
Then I pull a name.
And the winner is......

Congratulations Helen!!!!
Please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com. Let me know if you would like a paper pattern or a PDF pattern. I will also need your mailing address if you choose a paper pattern. 
The first post in the sew along will be the dopp bag and pouch. The post should be up next Tuesday and of course I'll let you know once it's up.
I hope that you all have a fabulous day! I have a hair appointment today and that always makes for a great day :)
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment: